Want to have a booth
or organize an activity ?
First of all, thank you!
Registrations are open!
Please note that places are limited!
We want to thank you for choosing Arcana and for helping us make this event unforgettable for our visitors!
Booth location prices:
The base prices of the booths are:
- 1 open side: 30.- CHF per square meter.
- 2 open sides: 35.- CHF per square meter.
- 3 open sides: 38.- CHF per square meter.
- 4 open sides: 40.- CHF per square meter
The booths of artists and authors as well as the ones located outside (except food-trucks) are priced at:
- 1 open side:20.- CHF per square meter.
- 2 open sides: 25.- CHF per square meter.
- 3 open sides: 28.- CHF per square meter.
- 4 open sides: 30.- CHF per square meter
Size of booth locations: All our outdoor areas are planned with 3m depth, our indoor areas vary between 6m and 2m in booth depth.
Equipment and furniture available: We can rent tables and chairs for you and then install them on your area before your arrival. All booths will have access to an electrical outlet in the immediate vicinity of their location.
The exhibitor hours define the hours during which exhibitors can enter Arcana, your booth does not need to be open during these hours, you are however required to keep your booth open during Arcana business hours.
Friday, August 11th: 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. (doors open for VIPs at 4 p.m., 5 p.m. for visitors).
Saturday, August 12th: 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. (doors open for VIPs at 9 a.m., 10 a.m. for visitors).
Sunday, August 13th: 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.(doors open for VIP at 9a.m., 10h for visitors).
Monday, August 14th: 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.(doors open for VIP at 9a.m., 10h for visitors).
You can also come for the installation of your booth Thursday afternoon and for its dismantling on Tuesday morning.
- As an participant of Arcana, you will be required to follow the festival regulations .
- You will be asked to sign a contract which will serve as a basis in the event of disputes. The goal is to offer everyone some protection.
- We will give priority to booths offering demonstrations or activities, to those selling products created locally or by craftsmen, as well as to those whose theme is similar to that of Arcana.
Themes and areas:
Exhibitors are set up (as far as possible) in themed areas for the sake of reinforcing the immersion of our visitors.
Confirmation of your registration:
We have a limited amount of booths areas and priority will be given to the first people to register.
The Arcana Organizing Committee must validate each booth and we try to process requests as quickly as possible but this can take a few weeks.
Your registration is final and finalized only after receipt of your signed exhibitor contract!
Once your request has been processed, here is what may happen:
- 1. Your request is complete, we have an area for you and the committee has validated your attendance: your registration is immediately accepted and we will send you your exhibitor contract without delay to finalize it.
- 2. Your request is incomplete or we are not yet certain of being able to place your booth but the committee has accepted your request: your registration is awaiting processing before it can be definitively validated. We'll keep you posted on any issues and send you your contract as soon as everything is settled. Your location is pre-booked if you belong to this category but the contract may take longer to be written.
- 3. We cannot place your booth or the committee has rejected your request: your registration has been refused and we will send you the reasons for this refusal as soon as possible.
Right of distribution
The distribution right allows you to distribute samples, flyers and other promotional material throughout the Arcana festival grounds (but outside your stand location).
If you choose not to have the distribution right, you will of course still have the right to sell and distribute whatever you want at your stands.